NSAC summer programm
The NSAC is the dutch student alpine club and is the mother association of all SAC's in the Netherlands. The NSAC organizes multiple courses in the summer, such as alpinism, canyoning and a hike to fly course. The courses are designed for students that want to do trips independently. The courses are given at a beginner, intermediate and advanced level. There may be more subscriptions than places, hence a selection day may be necessary. The subscription will be coordinated by a representative of the NSAC.
- C1: basis alpinism course, suitable for everyone and a lot of fun.
- C2: Intermediate alpinism course. For those that have done a C1 or for people with comparable levels of experience.
- C2 Wellness: C2 course with more preparation, such as 2 preparatory weekends. There is a week filled with trips after the course.
- C3 Wellness: Advanced course. This course is a good step towards becoming an alpinism instructor.
- Canyonweek: The canyoning trip is meant for everyone who likes to learn canyoning and wants to explore canyons on their own.
- Canyonweek intermediate course: This intermediate course is meant for students that did the canyoning week and now want to obtain the certificate 'basic canyoneer'.
- Hike & fly: This new addition to the summer programm is the hike & fly course for 6 persons. The course introduces you to single-skin paragliding in the sunny France.